Gifts may be made to directly support the needs of our residents, activities, and projects at Presbyterian Village at Hollidaysburg. Below are specific funds that have been previously established:
- 9th Annual PHPH Foundation Golf Tournament – June 4, 2010, at Iron Masters Country Club – sponsorship opportunities available
- 19th Annual Benevolent Care Dinner, “An Evening with Friends” – September 13, 2009, at Westminster Woods Retirement Community
- Annual Mother’s Day Appeal/Spring Offering – to directly benefit the “Friends of the Village” Auxiliary
- John P. Martin Home Improvements Campaign – to directly benefit a facility capital improvement project identified by our Executive Director
- Harvest Home Campaign – to benefit the charitable care fund
- Employee Giving Appeal – to purchase a wheelchair washer and other small items that will enhance the quality of life for our residents
- Good Neighbors’ Tribute program – to recognize a current or previous resident, staff member, or volunteer
- Bequests – provide opportunities for individuals to promote and carry out their wishes on how their assets will be used by future generations. Many individuals may not be in a financial position to make an immediate gift during their lifetime, but provisions in a will can convey one’s wishes to an organization of their choosing. We strongly recommend that you carefully consider this arrangement in relation to your comprehensive financial and estate plans. Please consult an attorney in the preparation of your will and to supervise its execution so as to comply with state requirements.
- Memorial Gifts – honor the life of a resident and recognize the loving care and service of the staff
Please contact Dawn Garrity, Foundation Director, at (814) 693-4085, email: email@example.com@presbyterianseniorliving.org or Deb Larkin, Executive Director, at (814) 693-4000 or (814) 603-4060, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how your gift can make a significant and meaningful difference.